serenity.simplicity.passion.beauty.life

Finding l.u.x.u.r.y in the little things (and smirking at all the r.e.s.t)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

"To dream anything that you want to dream. That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."


I dream I am a seductress-- Defined unanimously by all men as sexy.

I dream I am fiercely intelligent--Looked upon by friends as an example.

I dream I am loved--My presence welcome by all.

I dream to be heard--My opinions valued.

I dream to be happy--it's evidence manifested in the glow of my face.


They say that if you truly believe something about yourself, then that will become your own personal truth. If I believe I am sexy, a good example, welcome, or valued...it does not necessary mean that this will be a universal truth from others' perspective...but if I truly believe it, then it will become my truth. Belief in one's self equals confidence, and confidence equals risks, and risks (or so I'm told) equal success. I think I like that. The theory empowers each and every individual to unmeasurable lengths...giving him/her the opportunity to simply believe and succeed. Oh, how cliche. Believe and succeed? But how true! Believe you can do something, get the confidence to do it, do it and watch how it all falls into place.

If you fail...at least you won't "drive yourself mad, wondering what would have happened if you had..."

Cheers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites